Monday, March 5, 2007

Gocco Fun!!!






Well, I finally got to use my gocco printer this weekend. I was worried it was going to be a disaster for the first go, but I read the manual extensively and it all went really well! it was very fun and I am really looking forward to doing some more. I am also looking forward to getting some more ink colours.

My first print is of course, of flowers! :-) It's a create-your-own-message notecard. I have put some little gold flowers in the speech bubble but apart from that you can put whatever you want in there. They will be available in the shop soon, but I have to perfect the packaging for them first.

3 comments:

Debi Rice, otherwise known as Sparky! said...

They look Fantastic!!!Glad it is going to work for you!!!!

Debi!

Vanessa said...

Hi, I have only just discovered Gocco, are their different styles and where did you buy yours from?

Rebecca said...

Hi Vanessa,

I bought mine from eckersleys which I think are in all capital cities in australia. But it was a little more expensive there than buying it on ebay or there are even some on etsy now for quite cheap. But I wanted the security of having someone to go back to if I needed, and having it brand new. They're lots of fun!

Hope this helps.

I love your stuff by the way! I hearted one of your dolls today- I love it!