Sunday, April 6, 2008

Exciting News




I have some exciting news! I am having a solo exhibition (my first!) in Bendigo, here.

I am so excited about it, and have been working feverishly getting things done for it. It was kind of late notice, it starts on the 1st May! So I have gone underground in an effort to get out lots of paintings and necklaces for it.

My husband luke and I are combining the exhibition with a big road trip down south to Bendigo so I can deliver everything in person and have a break. I am so excited!

So I am spending time away from the computer lately to try and get things done, but I am going to keep the blog updated with photos of pieces and ideas to try and get some extra feedback before heading down!

3 comments:

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

That sounds really exciting! I hope the preparations and the show go really well for you. And remember to take lots of photos to show us!

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats on your first solo exhibit...best of luck to you

Hey Harriet said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing the photos of you artwork before it heads off to Bendigo :)